CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
milkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmile

Saturday, June 5, 2010

WHOOOOOAAAAAHHMMM....

Hello people who actually are reading this post.
If you are wondering why I am suddenly blogging,
It's cause.....
It's the HOLIDAYS! :D

And yes, I am as bored as bored can be.
Sigh... Here we go...

  1. I was an ordinary girl, but try to be extraordinary ..
  2. I was the girl who wants to look beautiful and show the feminine side, but sometimes lazy about something too much, like carrying lipstick, face powder, blush on, a comb, mascara, etc. ..
  3. I like to carry cell phones everywhere I go, and do not forget to bring
  4. I also love to dance, modern dance, of course,
  5. I like to listen to different kinds of music ..
  6. I like my body, but not my stomach, too fatty ... huuuhh ..
  7. I love someone, but love is hampered by differences, even though I never see the difference .. :(
  8. i love u,boy :)

No comments: