CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
milkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmilemilkysmile

Saturday, June 5, 2010

i LOVE my F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This is a picture of me with my friends while on vacation to bogor

This is a picture of me with my friends while on vacation to bogor

with high school friends, after a body treatment in one of the beauty center

with my college friends .. while hanging out,

when reunited with high school friends, had dinner in Kampung Laut, during Christmas vacation is very fun


I loved to make friends with people, but don't be excited .. I don't like friends who:
  1. like to talk about people behind
  2. dishonest
  3. selfish
  4. felt most true
  5. felt its lowest, the most merciful, so that others will pity her/him
  6. arrogant
I make no distinction between friends, whether it be from religious, ethnic, racial, economic, and also even though he/she has the character and attitude that I don't like, so long as he/she doesn't bother me, it's no problem .. :)))))

No comments: